Business Spanish Program
The Business Spanish program is a rounded program that includes 3 hours of general Spanish each day plus one hour focused on specific business Spanish.
The business Spanish program includes all the elements of our general Spanish program and is offered at beginners, intermediate or advanced levels.
The specific business element of the program includes:
- participating in meetings and negotiations
- Giving presentations
- General business related vocabulary
- Writing business correspondence including emails, letters and reports
- Business telephone conversations.
- Reviewing elements of company’s business such as products, marketing and finance.
- The recruitment process.
- negotiating agreements
- explaining and defending positions
Much of the business Spanish program involves role plays to ensure that the vocabulary that is built is practiced and used correctly.
Each program differs according to the specific interests and needs of the program participants.
The program is directed towards business professionals and students who already have covered basic Spanish and wish to develop both their general Spanish and business Spanish skills